Just an art blog with some reblogs of art references
Please don't edit/use/repost my art without asking
Please don't steal/trace my art
Or else I will have to dart my way to you
I felt like drawing some nice clothes so I chose different Japanese street fashions for some of the kagepro girls! (click the pics to see what style they’re wearing)
I also based the designs off of images from google images so hopefully they’re the right style
now u get to see the improvements on my doodles
or maybe this redraw was just an excuse to draw ocs kissing goodbye
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
Me looking at the VLR characters for the first time: Hey Dio looks like a ringmaster is he from a circus or maybe hes like Snake cause he has fancy clothes like him
Me playing VLR for the first time: What the fuck dio (eh he cant be that bad)
Me getting Dio’s ending for the first time: WHAT THE FUCK DIO
Me before playing VLR for the first time: Ok, so the last time I trusted the nice and innocent looking people things end up bad so I should not trust those people
Me during the VLR character intros: Ok Luna seems supicious do not trust her
Me getting Luna’s ending first time: Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
After 6 years of using this program I finally figured this out, so I decided to share the technique. IDK, it sure beats the “Use brush with no pen pressure to make a dot” type of thing.
The use of the vector layer comes with other nifty things like:
- No decrease in quality while transforming
- No 500px size limit
- Playing with line thickness and distortion
So, I hope this comes in handy to a few of you!
You can make a Hexagon by using the Line Tool instead and turning the canvas 4 times each click. I’m sure you can do other things, but I haven’t figured those out yet.
I love cocoppa play cries
if you have an iphone and like cute stuff you should totally download it and play!
June 24 - Futuristic Weaponry
My secret to art is that I don’t know what I’m doing 99% of the time.
This is the most awkward and the most helpful tutorial I have seen all day thank you.